Thanksgiving Break – 11/24-11/28 – off
Monday – 12/1 – Symphonic flutes – 7:30am
– Percussion ensemble practice – 4:30pm-6:00pm
– Practice (wind ensemble) – 4:30pm-6:00pm
Tuesday – 12/2 – Wind Ensemble Practice – 7:40am
– Symphonic low brass – 7:30am
– Symphonic Band (full band practice) – 4:30-6:00pm
Wednesday – 12/3 – Wind Ensemble Practice – 7:40am
– Symphonic clarinet/saxophone/french horn sectional – 7:30am
– Wind Ensemble flute/sax & low wind sectional – 4:15pm
– Percussion ensemble practice – 8th-5:00pm
Thursday – 12/4 – Wind Ensemble Practice – 7:40am
– Symphonic trumpet sectional – 7:30am
Friday – 12/5 –
Saturday – 12/6 – 2nd round of region band at Stevens high school – 8:00am
Sunday – 12/7 – Brennan band mattress sale at Lonestar Crossfit, 12046 Potranco Rd.
– 9:00am-5:00pm – each student, if they have a referral from a buyer, will receive a $50.00 visa card.
– Slips will be handed out to students to give to potential buyers. Mattress’s are top of the line but at a discount prices.
December 6, 2014 – Region Band Tryouts (must pass district)
December 7, 2014 – Mattress Sale (Location at Lonestar Crossfit)
December 15, 2014 – Winter Band Concert
- Look to this webpage for up to date information. We will post updates on Facebook as well. We are also posting pictures on Facebook (look for us under – William J. Brennan High School Band).
- Volunteers – Band Parents please fill out the background check, as soon as possible, if you’d like to volunteer this year (click on the “NISD Volunteer B/C check” under Important Links
- Band Fees now due – $300.00.
Parking Outside the Bandhall
- When you drop off or pick up your student please DO NOT park in the middle of the road blocking traffic.
- Please DO NOT block the walkway from the practice field to the band hall. The pit needs to use these walkways to get their very large equipment into the band hall.
- DO NOT sit in your car in the band loop area between 3:50-4:30. The handicap buses and parents need to get through. Please park on the side or front of the school. Be kind!
- DO NOT park and leave your car unattended in the loop outside the band hall. School police will be ticketing! Don’t be angry if you get ticketed… you’ve been warned! If you need to leave your car, use the parking spaces in front of the school to park and walk to the band hall.
Brennan Band Booster Board:
Vacant – President /
This site is created and maintained by members of the Brennan High School Band Boosters who are solely responsible for the content. Statements made and any opinions expressed are strictly those of the authors. Unless expressly noted, the information presented here does not represent official statements or views of the staff of William J. Brennan High School or the Northside Independent School District (NISD). External webpages linked to or from this site remain the sole responsibility of their respective publishers.