Brennan Band Agenda
Monday 2/2 – TBA
Tuesday 2/3 – TBA
Wednesday 2/4 – TBA
Thursday 2/5 – TBA
Friday 2/6 – TBA
Check on back for weekly lunch schedule it will be a zero if not present
Monday 2/2 – Wind Ensemble practice 7:30am
2nd clinic w Mr. Babbitt Mandatory Practice 4:30-6:30
Tuesday 2/3 – Wind Ensemble practice 7:30 am
Wind ensemble saxes, low winds 4:15-5pm
Wednesday 2/4 – Wind Ensemble practice 7:30am
Wind Ensemble Clarinets 4:15pm
Thursday 2/5 – Wind Ensemble practice 7:30am
Wind Ensemble Horns 4:15-5:15pm
Friday 2/6 – Wind Ensemble practice 7:30am
TMEA all state convention is February 11-14. We have 3 students who have qualified and will be participating
Liam Dixon – all state jazz, Fabio Morales- 6A concert , Jeremiah Guillen- 6A concert
Solo and Ensemble will be end of February. 26th
Spaghetti Dinner (fundraiser) March 21st
UIL concert and Sightreading April 7-9
NOTE: Please see the concession page here for more info on our schedules. We sincerely appreciate all the help you can give in ensuring we are staffed for all concession events.
- Look to this webpage for up to date information. We will post updates on our Facebook page as well. We have also posted pictures on our Facebook Photos page.
- Volunteers – Band Parents please fill out the background check, as soon as possible, if you’d like to volunteer this year (click on the “NISD Volunteer B/C check” under Important Links)
- Band Fees now due – $300.00.
Parking Outside the Bandhall
- When you drop off or pick up your student please DO NOT park in the middle of the road blocking traffic.
- Please DO NOT block the walkway from the practice field to the band hall. The pit needs to use these walkways to get their very large equipment into the band hall.
- DO NOT sit in your car in the band loop area between 3:50-4:30. The handicap buses and parents need to get through. Please park on the side or front of the school. Be kind!
- DO NOT park and leave your car unattended in the loop outside the band hall. School police will be ticketing! Don’t be angry if you get ticketed… you’ve been warned! If you need to leave your car, use the parking spaces in front of the school to park and walk to the band hall.
Brennan Band Booster Board:
Nancy Rybczyk – President / firstname.lastname@example.org
Monica Medina – 1st VP of Fundraising / email@example.com
Michael Quintero – 2nd VP of Concessions / firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Kolowicz – Secretary / email@example.com
Ron Pacheco- 1st Treasurer / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandra Franklin – 2nd Treasurer / email@example.com
Romeo Cabrera – Parliamentarian / firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is created and maintained by members of the Brennan High School Band Boosters who are solely responsible for the content. Statements made and any opinions expressed are strictly those of the authors. Unless expressly noted, the information presented here does not represent official statements or views of the staff of William J. Brennan High School or the Northside Independent School District (NISD). External webpages linked to or from this site remain the sole responsibility of their respective publishers.