Monday – March 3, 2014 – Wind Ens. Practice – 8:00am
Wind Ens. practice (Mandatory with Mr. Babbitt) 4:30-6:30pm
Perc. Ens. 1 6:45-7:45pm
Tuesday – March 4, 2014 – Wind Ens. Practice – 8:00am
Wind Ens. saxes/low reeds – 4:30pm
Winter Guard – 6:00-8:30pm
Symphonic Band – 4:30-6:30pm
Perc. Ens. 2 – 6:45-7:45pm
Wednesday – March 5, 2014 – Full Wind Ens. Practice – 8:00am
Wind Ens. Trombone/baritones 4:30pm
Wind Ens. Horns – 4:30pm
Thursday – March 6, 2014 – Wind Ens. Practice – 8:00am
Wind Ens. Trumpets/Flutes – 4:30pm
Winter Guard – 6:00-8:30pm
Friday – March 7, 2014 – Wind Ens. Practice – 8:00am
Winter Guard – 4:30-6:00pm
- March 3rd – Mr. Babbit mandatory practice – Wind Ens.
- March 16th – Jazz Band Practice for Spring Fling Performance
- March 22nd – Pre-UIL contest – Wind Ens. performs at 9:30am
- New York trip has been rescheduled for the summer of 2015 as we did not have enough people. We are working on a less expensive trip for the students and will get that information out as soon as possible.
- We are posting pictures on Facebook so look for us under – William J. Brennan High School Band.
- Band Parents please fill out the background check, as soon as possible, if you’d like to volunteer this year (click on the “NISD Volunteer B/C check” under Important Links
- Band Fees now due – $250.00.
Parking Outside the Bandhall
- When you drop off or pick up your student please DO NOT park in the middle of the road blocking traffic.
- Please DO NOT block the walkway from the practice field to the band hall. The pit needs to use these walkways to get their very large equipment into the band hall.
- DO NOT sit in your car in the band loop area between 3:50-4:30. The handicap buses and parents need to get through. Please park on the side or front of the school. Be kind!
- DO NOT park and leave your car unattended in the loop outside the band hall. School police will be ticketing! Don’t be angry if you get ticketed… you’ve been warned! If you need to leave your car, use the parking spaces in front of the school to park and walk to the band hall.
|Look to the band webpage and Facebook for up to date information. Last minute news will be sent this way. It is on the right side of the webpage. Soon we will also have a button for you to subscribe to Ms. Vickers’ weekly newsletter—a MUST for all band members and parents (it is super helpful).www.brennanband.org Volunteers—Please log into www.nisd.net click on volunteers and fill out the background check. This must be completed prior to helping with the kids.–Brennan Band Booster Board Band Booster Executive Board
Lisa Garcia – President / firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Castilleja-Trejo – Vice President / email@example.com
Nancy Rybczyk – Vice President / firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Hinton – Secretary / email@example.com
Bernice De La Rosa – Treasurer / firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is created and maintained by members of the Brennan High School Band Boosters who are solely responsible for the content. Statements made and any opinions expressed are strictly those of the authors.
Unless expressly noted, the information presented here does not represent official statements or views of the staff of William J. Brennan High School or the Northside Independent School District (NISD). External webpages linked to or from this site remain the sole responsibility of their respective publishers.