Welcome to the home of the Mighty Brennan Bear Band. Some of our finer points include:
- Since its opening the Brennan Band has achieved consistent sweepstake awards
- The Brennan Marching Band hit a highlight for their marching competitions, by placing 19th in 4A UIL
- State Marching Competition in 2013
- The Brennan Guard, placed 3rd in the state
- The Brennan Drumline, placed 3rd in the state
- Since opening year, the band has had at least 7 all state musicians
- Since opening year, the band has had over 160 students make the Region 11 Band
- The band consistently participated in the adopt-a-family program
Brennan Band Agenda
See our posts page here for the agenda
NOTE: Please see the concession page here for more info on our schedules. We sincerely appreciate all the help you can give in ensuring we are properly staffed for all concession events.
2015 Football Schedule
|2015-08-28||Rouse Raiders||Bible Stadium||WIN 31-13|
|2015-09-04||Smithson Valley Rangers||Ranger Stadium||07:30 PM|
|2015-09-11||Manor Mustangs||Farris Stadium||07:30 PM|
|2015-09-17||Judson Rockets||Farris Stadium||07:00 PM|
|2015-09-25||Marshall Rams||Farris Stadium||07:30 PM|
|2015-10-02||Taft Raiders||Gus Stadium||07:30 PM|
|2015-10-08||Warren Warriors||Farris Stadium||07:00 PM|
|2015-10-24||John Jay Mustangs||Gus Stadium||07:00 PM|
|2015-10-30||Stevens Falcons||Farris Stadium||07:30 PM|
- Look to this webpage for up to date information. We will post updates on our Facebook page as well. We have also posted pictures on our Facebook Photos page.
- Volunteers – Band Parents please fill out the background check, as soon as possible, if you’d like to volunteer this year (click on the “NISD Volunteer B/C check” under Important Links)
- Band Fees now due – $300.00.
Parking Outside the Bandhall
- When you drop off or pick up your student please DO NOT park in the middle of the road blocking traffic.
- Please DO NOT block the walkway from the practice field to the band hall. The pit needs to use these walkways to get their very large equipment into the band hall.
- DO NOT sit in your car in the band loop area between 3:50-4:30. The handicap buses and parents need to get through. Please park on the side or front of the school. Be kind!
- DO NOT park and leave your car unattended in the loop outside the band hall. School police will be ticketing! Don’t be angry if you get ticketed… you’ve been warned! If you need to leave your car, use the parking spaces in front of the school to park and walk to the band hall.
This site is created and maintained by members of the Brennan High School Band Boosters who are solely responsible for the content. Statements made and any opinions expressed are strictly those of the authors. Unless expressly noted, the information presented here does not represent official statements or views of the staff of William J. Brennan High School or the Northside Independent School District (NISD). External webpages linked to or from this site remain the sole responsibility of their respective publishers.