Brennan Band Agenda
December 19th, Friday – We are having a Gathering for the Brennan Band and Family @Big’z Burger Joint from 5:30-9:30pm. Cost is $14 per person and will include hamburger or hotdog, fries, drink, veggie bar, condiments, pickle spear and a private room. This is not for profit, but a way for us to celebrate the Holidays together. Please come out and join us. HAPPY HOLIDAYS from our family to yours!
January 10th, Friday – University of Texas we will be providing a white van to help get any students there that do not have a ride. This is for the 13 students going on to audition for a spot at state.
NOTE: Please see the concession page here for more info on our schedules. We sincerely appreciate all the help you can give in ensuring we are staffed for all concession events.
- Look to this webpage for up to date information. We will post updates on our Facebook page as well. We have also posted pictures on our Facebook Photos page.
- Volunteers – Band Parents please fill out the background check, as soon as possible, if you’d like to volunteer this year (click on the “NISD Volunteer B/C check” under Important Links)
- Band Fees now due – $300.00.
Parking Outside the Bandhall
- When you drop off or pick up your student please DO NOT park in the middle of the road blocking traffic.
- Please DO NOT block the walkway from the practice field to the band hall. The pit needs to use these walkways to get their very large equipment into the band hall.
- DO NOT sit in your car in the band loop area between 3:50-4:30. The handicap buses and parents need to get through. Please park on the side or front of the school. Be kind!
- DO NOT park and leave your car unattended in the loop outside the band hall. School police will be ticketing! Don’t be angry if you get ticketed… you’ve been warned! If you need to leave your car, use the parking spaces in front of the school to park and walk to the band hall.
Brennan Band Booster Board:
Nancy Rybczyk – President / email@example.com
Monica Medina – 1st VP of Fundraising / firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Quintero – 2nd VP of Concessions / email@example.com
Kim Kolowicz – Secretary / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ron Pacheco- 1st Treasurer / email@example.com
Sandra Franklin – 2nd Treasurer / firstname.lastname@example.org
Romeo Cabrera – Parliamentarian / email@example.com
This site is created and maintained by members of the Brennan High School Band Boosters who are solely responsible for the content. Statements made and any opinions expressed are strictly those of the authors. Unless expressly noted, the information presented here does not represent official statements or views of the staff of William J. Brennan High School or the Northside Independent School District (NISD). External webpages linked to or from this site remain the sole responsibility of their respective publishers.