Make sure all your make up work is in by Wednesday of this week so you can remain eligible to participate. See your drum majors for any tutor help you feel you need.
Monday – 9/29 – Tuba marching sectional only – 7:30am/Trumpet marching sectional (all) – 7:30am
Marching practice (bring clothes and water pack) – 4:30pm-7:30pm
Tuesday – 9/30 – Flute Sectional (All) -7:30am/Clarinet Sectional Region Students Only – 7:30am
Marching Practice (bring clothes and water pack) – 4:30pm-6:30pm
Wednesday – 10/1 – Sax Sectional (Region Music Only) – 7:30am
Meal Deadline – Turn in your money for this weeks meal ($5 for Schlotzsky’s). We will not be able to add order after this day.
Thursday – 10/2 – French Horn marching show/Baritone Sectional – 7:30am
Marching practice (bring clothes and hydro pack) – 4:30pm-6:30pm
Friday – 10/3 Pep Rally – Meet at band hall in band shirt and jeans – 7:30am
Please make sure you have a lyre for your instrument and flip folder.
Saturday – 10/4 Capital City Marching contest – @ Toney Burger Stadium – South Austin, TX
September 27, 2014 – Pre UIL Fredericksburg, TX – 5:30 performance
October 1, 2014 – Spirit Night Raising Cane’s 5:00pm-8:00pm
October 4, 2014 – Capital City Marching Festival (Austin) – 3:30 performance
October 4, 2014 – Football Game/Homecoming Game
October 7, 2014 – Band Booster Meeting
October 11, 2014 – NS UIL (Gus Stadium)
October 18, 2014 – UIL Contest (Gus Stadium) and Sam’s Ice Cream Fundraiser
October 25, 2014 – Area Contest (Farris Stadium) – 8:00 performance
- Look to the this webpage for up to date information. We will post updates on Facebook as well. We are also posting pictures on Facebook so look for us under – William J. Brennan High School Band.
- Volunteers – Band Parents please fill out the background check, as soon as possible, if you’d like to volunteer this year (click on the “NISD Volunteer B/C check” under Important Links
- Band Fees now due – $300.00.
Parking Outside the Bandhall
- When you drop off or pick up your student please DO NOT park in the middle of the road blocking traffic.
- Please DO NOT block the walkway from the practice field to the band hall. The pit needs to use these walkways to get their very large equipment into the band hall.
- DO NOT sit in your car in the band loop area between 3:50-4:30. The handicap buses and parents need to get through. Please park on the side or front of the school. Be kind!
- DO NOT park and leave your car unattended in the loop outside the band hall. School police will be ticketing! Don’t be angry if you get ticketed… you’ve been warned! If you need to leave your car, use the parking spaces in front of the school to park and walk to the band hall.
Brennan Band Booster Board:
Vacant – President /
This site is created and maintained by members of the Brennan High School Band Boosters who are solely responsible for the content. Statements made and any opinions expressed are strictly those of the authors. Unless expressly noted, the information presented here does not represent official statements or views of the staff of William J. Brennan High School or the Northside Independent School District (NISD). External webpages linked to or from this site remain the sole responsibility of their respective publishers.