Brennan Band Agenda
Monday 4/6 – Full Band Rehearsal 7:30 am
Full band rehearsal 4:30 -6:30 pm
Tuesday 4/7 – Full Band Rehearsal, 7:30 am
Wednesday 4/8 – NO REHEARSAL
Thursday 4/9 – NO REHEARSAL
Friday 4/10 – FULL BAND PICTURE ON MARCHING FIELD 8:00 am
UIL is April 7th! We Perform at 6 pm at Taft High School
Our schedule is making a big change. All students need to be a morning rehearsals to prepare ourselves for UIL. We are following a similar schedule to Wind Ensemble and rehearsing as a full band 3 days a week in the morning and one day after school as well as sectionals on Tuesday and Thursday!!! BE THERE!!!
Check on back for weekly lunch schedule it will be a zero if not present
Monday 4/6 – Wind Ensemble practice 7:30am
Mandatory Practice 4:30-6:30pm
Tuesday 4/7 – Wind Ensemble practice (IN AUDITORIUM) 7:30am
Wednesday 4/8 – Wind Ensemble practice 7:30am
?Wind Ensemble Last practice (IN AUDITORIUM) 4:30-5:30
Thursday 4/9 – UIL CONTEST TODAY AT TAFT 9 AM,
Be at school by 7:10am, Eat, Load, change. Leave at 7:30am for Taft
Friday 4/10 – TBD
April 2nd, Pre-UIL concert @ Brennan 6:45pm
UIL concert and Sight-reading April 7 @ Taft High School
April 9th, Wind Ensemble UIL concert & Sight Read 9am
April 21st @ 7PM GENERAL BAND BOOSTER MEETING
NOTE: Please see the concession page here for more info on our schedules. We sincerely appreciate all the help you can give in ensuring we are properly staffed for all concession events.
- Look to this webpage for up to date information. We will post updates on our Facebook page as well. We have also posted pictures on our Facebook Photos page.
- Volunteers – Band Parents please fill out the background check, as soon as possible, if you’d like to volunteer this year (click on the “NISD Volunteer B/C check” under Important Links)
- Band Fees now due – $300.00.
Parking Outside the Bandhall
- When you drop off or pick up your student please DO NOT park in the middle of the road blocking traffic.
- Please DO NOT block the walkway from the practice field to the band hall. The pit needs to use these walkways to get their very large equipment into the band hall.
- DO NOT sit in your car in the band loop area between 3:50-4:30. The handicap buses and parents need to get through. Please park on the side or front of the school. Be kind!
- DO NOT park and leave your car unattended in the loop outside the band hall. School police will be ticketing! Don’t be angry if you get ticketed… you’ve been warned! If you need to leave your car, use the parking spaces in front of the school to park and walk to the band hall.
Brennan Band Booster Board:
Nancy Rybczyk – President / email@example.com
Monica Medina – 1st VP of Fundraising / firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Quintero – 2nd VP of Concessions / email@example.com
Kim Kolowicz – Secretary / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ron Pacheco- 1st Treasurer / email@example.com
Sandra Franklin – 2nd Treasurer / firstname.lastname@example.org
Romeo Cabrera – Parliamentarian / email@example.com
This site is created and maintained by members of the Brennan High School Band Boosters who are solely responsible for the content. Statements made and any opinions expressed are strictly those of the authors. Unless expressly noted, the information presented here does not represent official statements or views of the staff of William J. Brennan High School or the Northside Independent School District (NISD). External webpages linked to or from this site remain the sole responsibility of their respective publishers.